Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Let the Sleuthing Begin!

It's here!  Many of us have been waiting to see what wonderful things quilters are doing with Moda's line of Nancy Drew fabric.  Have you seen the great projects today?  You can still follow today's schedule below to see what has been posted.  You can also visit Mdm Samm's site to link to pinterest to see these blog projects and the other blog hops that Mdm Samm has been featuring.

Also, there is a great Nancy Drew Site here.  You can see more projects that people are making and learn fun facts about Nancy Drew.

I am excited, because I know there are lots more great projects coming up all this next week.  I'll be posting mine on the 14th.  Don't forget to come by to see what I made.

1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower! I'll look forward to seeing all the Nancy Drew :)

    ReplyDelete