Monday, September 30, 2019

September Quilting

I've done a variety of quilting this month. We started table runners with strings in quilt club last month. I really enjoyed this project. Most members used white for a background, but I really loved this green. The quilting was done on my BabyLoc Tiara quilting machine.  I think I will make more of these.




The second project was making kitchen boas for three of my sisters. If you aren't familiar with these, they consist of  9" wof fabric plus a dish towel. It is worn around your neck with half of the dish towel sewn at each end of the fabric.




I made 2 soup bowl copies for my sister, Shirley, who celebrated her 86th birthday. I've made several of these as gifts, and people really like them.


My sister wanted to recreate a lamb that her granddaughter carries around. Madison's lamb is looking worn, and Judy hoped she could substitute in a new one. Madison likes it, but she doesn't want to replace the old one.

 


Now, on to work on two baby quilts and start working on Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment