Sunday, February 17, 2013


IMarlene is our resident cheerleader


This week starts a new blog hop:  "It's All About Me".  Please check out some of these great projects. I can't wait to see what all of these great quilters will do with this lovely lady.  After all, "It's All About Me"!  I have met sew many talented quilters on blog hops.  They have given me great ideas, and I always learn something new when I participate.  Marlene will be our cheerleader, and I bet she has something special planned for her project, too!  The schedule is below, and please, leave a comment when you stop by to visit each of these sites!



Tuesday, February 19



Wednesday, February 20



Thursday, February 21



Friday, February 22



Monday, February 25




Tuesday, February 26



Wednesday, February 27



Thursday, February 28




1 comment:

  1. Great job. Love the pincushion on the hair do...And I really like how you did that decorative stitch on the totebag handle.

    ReplyDelete