Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Quilting

My machine has been getting quite a workout as I get ready for Christmas this year.  I've been wanting to post some of my projects, but I don't want to ruin the Christmas surprise for some special people in my life.  I'll just have to wait a little longer before I post those pictures!  In the meantime, I do have a couple of projects that I can post.

This is a notebook cover I made for a special little girl, Norah.  She is our best friends' granddaughter, and like lots of little girls, she loves pink.


Norah's Notebook Cover

Also, I had some scraps left from my Christmas tree napkins, and thought I needed to make a table runner to match them.  Our quilt club had a lesson on the exploding pineapple last month.  (Thanks, Carolyn.)  I thought it would be great practice to combine the two:  scraps and a new block pattern.  Here are the results:


Here the the table runner with the napkins:


I think my table will look great this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment