Saturday, October 13, 2012

Company

Two of my sisters are coming to visit tomorrow:  Carol from southern Illinois and Judy from Indiana.  No quilting today.  Instead, this evening I was busy making potato salad for tomorrow evening when we are going to have a little wiener roast around the fire pit on the patio.  Also, I'm baking apple pies--one for tomorrow night and one for a friend who is having a rough time, a chocolate crumb crust for a chocolate pie and a regular crust for a coconut cream.  Thank you to my sister, Shirley, for the fresh apples for the pies.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy ! Hope you're having a fun visit with your sisters ! I have some more fun to add to your day ...... you are the winner of my "Leafs me Happy" blog hop give away !!!! (I also sent you an email a few minutes ago .... want to make sure you get the message) So, when you have a minute, email me your address and I will get your Kate Spain charm pack and apron panel in the mail.

    Congratulations !!!! :)

    ReplyDelete